Date: Sunday, November 3, 2013
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Start and Finish Location: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, 550 Taylor Avenue, Annapolis, Md.
Distance: 5 kilometers, with a 1 mile Fun Run for kids
The Ripley Race features one of the best 5K routes in the Mid-Atlantic region. The route offers the best sights that Annapolis has to offer, including the governor's mansion, historic Main Street, Gate One of the Naval Academy, as well as views of the City Dock, Navy Academy Chapel and Maryland State House.
5K General - $40
5K Military / MIDN / Youth - $30
1 Mile Fun Run (all ages) - $15
FUNDRAISE FOR THE RIPLEY RACE
$250 for a Custom Ripley Race Visor, $1,000 for a GARMIN 610
You automatically receive a personal fundraising page as part of your registration for the race. Go to: http://www.active.com/donate/RipleyRace2012, search your name, and you should find it. Send this to your friends and family, share it through social media, fundraise $250 and you'll receive a custome Ripley Race Visor, fundraise $1,000 and you'll receive a Garmin 610 Forerunner Watch! The limit is one per person and one per fundraising page.
Thank you very much for the support.
6-Week Youth Running Clinic
Sign the kids up for our 6-week youth running clinic leading up to the race and inspire them to "Learn to Run, Learn to Support, Learn to Honor". The clinic is about a whole lot more than getting ready for the race. Find out more at www.ripleyraceclinic.com
Win $1,000 – Ripley Race Team Competition
New for 2012 is our Team Competition and chance to win $1,000. Pick a team leader, set up a “Team” during the online registration process and organize your team. The team with the lowest average run time wins $1,000. Teams must have at least 20 entrants include 3 female participants.
The team with the lowest average run time wins $1,000, 2nd place wins $500, and 3rd place wins $250.
The Navy-Notre Dame Game Viewing Party Benefits the Ripley Race
Join us September 1st at Fado Irish Pub for the Navy-Notre Dame Football Game Viewing Party. Game time is 9:00am and the festivities start at 7:30. Don’t miss it, this is the best spot in town to watch the game!
- Packet pick up is at Fado Irish Pub at Park Place Annapolis, 10:00 - 1:00pm on Saturday November 3rd (packet pick up is available the morning of the race as a back-up and for Midshipmen)
- Use parking Gate 5 off of Taylor Ave. the morning of the event and please plan ahead and come early. Parking fee is included in your race registration.
- Registration deadline to receive a race premium is October 28th.
- The event Start/Finish will be in the South End Zone "NavyFest" area just like last year
- Beers and Live Music on us! We're having another post party this year... on the day of the race wear your race premium shirt to Fado Irish Pub just blocks from the stadium finish line at Park Place and enjoy two beers on us! The festivities start after the race ends and include live music by Blue Miracle, drinks, auction and raffle items. We'll see you at the Fado Post Party
- The Race Directors reserve the right to cancel or modify the run in consideration of adverse weather conditions or other health or safety factors. There are NO REFUNDS.
- Spread the word to your friends and tell them to come out and support a great cause!